Graphite sheet can be supplied as a thin film TIM to offers extremely high thermal conductivity. In the horizontal plane it offers up to 1600W/mk and in the vertical plane up to 25W/mk.
In the horizontal plane it offers up to 500W/mk and in the vertical plane up to 20W/mk.
The significant horizontal conductivity rapidly spreads heat over the surface area greatly improving heat sink volume utilisation. It is ideal for fast response thermal loads.
- It can be cut to any shape or be supplied in sheet form.
- Available in 0.03mm to 1mm thicknesses.
- Adhesive option available (+B), for easy assembly.
- PET option available for clean working and adds strength.
- Ideal to replace silicone grease applications.
- LED lighting; Heat sinks; MOS; CPU; IC; LCD-TV; Laptops; Communication equipment, Wireless switches; Hand-held devices.
Contact JHC for further details.